Adjusting Sliding Wardrobe Doors
You'll be glad to hear that adjusting sliding wardrobe doors is simple, there's just a couple of things you need to know.
So if you've been wondering how do you adjust wardrobe sliding doors...here is my quick step by step guide...
- Before you attempt to fit the doors to the tracks, make sure all the
adjusters are screwed down (clockwise) to the minimum level, other
wise they won't fit in the tracks.
- When you first fit the doors in they may not run as you will need to engage the wheels in the bottom track.
- Position the top of the door in the top frame and align the bottom wheels with the grooves in the tracks.
- Turn the adjusting screw anti clockwise and the door
will begin to raise slowly. Eventually the wheel will engage easily in
to the track, you may hear it click in. Repeat this for the other side
and your sliding door will now run smoothly.
- If the doors are too high or to low they will not run
freely and you will hear them scrape on the top or bottom track. Adjust
until the doors run freely
- You will likely find that there is a gap at either the top of bottom of the frames where they meet the wall horizontally.
- By adjusting the side of each door side up or down you can ensure the doors fit square
- Note: The more accurate your measurements and the more
square your space is the less adjustment you'll need. I do recommend
that if your walls, floor or ceiling are not level that you fit wall and floor liners. These can be packed so that you get a good square frame for your doors
If you have any queries check out the frequently asked questions page or call us on 01463 630009
Go to Home Page from Wardrobe Sliding Doors
Return to How to Fit Sliding Wardrobe Doors from Adjusting Sliding Wardrobe Doors